Make sure security is done right and stays right
Make sure the adoption and ongoing management of new cloud and SaaS security technologies is smooth and seamless for you and your customers. SecureDynamics offers a single sign-on, cloud-based co-management portal, as well as access to professional services that help you ease initial deployments and simplify ongoing management, should you need it. Together, we can help your customers achieve operational stability across their cloud environments and maximize the value of their investments.
SecureDynamics 360 Capabilities
SecureDynamics provides technology partners a co-branded portal, Co-Manage 360, that channel partners can use to monitor and manage customer deployments. The single sign-on cloud-based portal makes it simple to access and manage all the technologies customers have adopted, so you can:
- See your customer’s dashboards in a single pane of glass.
- Help maintain your customer’s security stance in private and public clouds, like Azure, AWS, Google cloud.
- Open service tickets to gain access to a SecureDynamics expert to help with security management issues you can’t handle on your own (e.g., change a policy, etc.).
SecureDynamics provides co-managed services that can support customers as an extension of the channel partner/VAR or as a SecureDynamics Smart Agent, depending on the needs of the partner. These services offer 24x7 support to help get customers up and running, troubleshoot issues, or address other needs.
SecureDynamics experts can help you co-manage your customers’ solutions, using the SecureConnect Platform, to optimize their:
- Network Security: Palo Alto Networks
- Secure Access Secure Edge (SASE) solutions: Palo Alto Networks Prisma Access, Zscaler, Netscope, and Menlo Security Isolation
- XDR solutions: Cortex, CrowdStrike, and Sentinel One
- Cloud Security: Azure, Google, AWS
- Email security solutions: Abnormal Security, and ProofPoint
SecureDynamics personnel have decades of experience working with cutting edge solutions from leading providers. They can be made available for 4 or 8 hour slots a month to assist you with any operational issues, from configuration to feature updates. Our experts can help you with policy updates and cleanup, adding new technologies, completing configuration and OS updates, as well as additional activities associated with the upkeep and maintenance of your cloud security infrastructure. With SecureDynamics, you have the benefit of being able to implement these technologies, leveraging proven, repeatable processes, to ensure customers can achieve their desired outcomes.
Best Practices Security Posture for Next-Generation Firewalls
SecureDynamics professional services uses Palo Alto Networks’ proven Transformation Services Methodology to design a migration path that will enable a smooth transition from legacy firewalls to the Palo Alto Networks Security Platform. There are a few flavors of the deployment and migration packages:
- Base Install Package: ideal for small to medium business, to assist with the basic setup (2xx and 8xx and VM-100 series firewalls)
- SME Migration Package. Base Package with less than 200 Security rules for up to 1 Firewall H/A Pair
- Silver Migration Package Package with greater than 200 rules. Panorama Install, VPN Setup
- Extend that to the Cloud with Base Install packages for FIrewall deployment in AWS, Azure and on GCP.
Best Practices Deployments of SASE solutions
SecureDynamics is the only security services company offering specialized services that help you transition, deploy, and provide ongoing management of SASE solutions from leading vendors, such as Palo Alto Networks (Prisma Access), Zscaler, Netskope, and Menlo Security.
- Base Install Package: ideal for small to medium business to assist with the basic install and initial users setup
- SME Migration Package: ideal for small to medium businesses to assist with the migration from onprem to Cloud Delivered security
Maintain Your Security Stance in Public Clouds
Leverage SecureDynamics experts to quickly and easily expand your customer’s security posture to the cloud – AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud. We can help you ensure security policies are consistently enforced to protect workloads across private, public and hybrid cloud environments and maintain a strong security stance. Our experts will help you leverage cloud native security solutions or add third-party security technologies to optimize the security of your customer’s cloud.
We can help you:
- Protect cloud workloads, leveraging SecureDynamics expertise to deploy and fine-tune cloud-native security offerings by public cloud providers.
- • Add third-party security products, such as VM firewalls and container security solutions, including Palo Alto Networks Prisma Cloud, Netskope, Zscaler, among others to further protect workloads.
For more information or to get started, please contact email@example.com.
5201 Great America Pkwy
Santa Clara, CA 95054